CMT: Education and Advice on Molecular Detection
- Brand: Escuela de Biología
- Product Code: 2450-01
- Availability: 150
Human Genetics Laboratory (LaGeHum)
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease is the most common peripheral neuropathy. It is estimated that its prevalence is between 1 / 5,000-7,000 inhabitants.
There are more than 80 genes involved in CMT. In our country mutations have been discovered that have turned out to be unique and specific to the Costa Rican population.
· Family members of people who have been previously diagnosed for CMT.
· Simple analysis: $ 150 (one hundred and fifty dollars)
· Complex analysis: $ 200 (one hundred dollars)
· Advice: $ 100 (one hundred dollars)